The Training Studio
Gill's training studio was officially opened on May 10 2007 by the editor of Sewing World magazine, Wendy Gardner. Previously, Gill had offered her courses from many different locations.
Gill has used all her years of experience to design and layout a facility to be the permanent home of all her courses.
The studio is designed for Gill's intimate style of teaching providing plenty of opportunity for one on one tuition for up to six people on a course
- Well light from natural light.
- Specifically designed workstations featuring the latest machines from Bernina and Janome, line two sides of the room.
- A large, central table provides an ideal area to work and a forum for Gill to teach and demonstrate.
- A second room is a designated area for cutting and accommodates overlockers, coverstitch and embroidery machines.
- A third room offers customers a chance to relax enjoy some refreshment, chat or browse the pattern library or sewing magazines.